Photographs From my Travels

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Food, Because we still fit into our clothing so we haven't eaten enough

Not having eaten in fifteen or so minutes, we found the sushi cart and tried the sushi. It was pretty nice, but a lot of avocado and cream cheese. My husband likes this Americanized sushi I like my sushi simple and more traditional. Next time I will ask for the fish and rice only.

Dinner again. Tonight, I didn’t like anything listed but the fruit plate. It is one of the appetizers that is available every day. The husband had a pineapple and stewed fruit thing. He liked it, I did not. Next time, we will take pictures of the menu.

From Bahamas - 2011

From Bahamas - 2011


I had a fancy version of turkey and stuffing with gravy. It was all very good. I would have liked more everything but turkey. There was a ton of turkey. There were slices of breasts and a compressed roll of dark meat. It was delicious, but I would have loved more stuffing and cranberry. There were also a handful of fried green beans. I didn’t care for them much. To much breading.

From Bahamas - 2011

From Bahamas - 2011

The husband had a Caribbean inspired dish of pork loin with a fried plantain strip across it with sweet potato and the same fried green beans.

The husband had tiramisu and warm chocolate melting cake.

From Bahamas - 2011

From Bahamas - 2011

I had a coffee ice cream pie slice and the fresh fruit appetizer. The fruit was not very ripe and I did not eat much of it for that reason. I did have hot chocolate and it was amazing. It is the best hot chocolate I have had yet.

From Bahamas - 2011

From Bahamas - 2011

We went back to our room to relax on the Balcony. I sat out and wrote for a while and enjoyed the night air. We settled down and watched some television off of our laptops and just enjoyed a quiet, relaxed evening. Later, we went out to walk the ship and lean off the balcony enjoying the dark, quiet ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment