Photographs From my Travels

Saturday, September 10, 2011

No Comedy Show for Us

The moral of the story is to get to the comedy show early. There had been very few lines or crowds on the ship. We learned, later that we were running just under two thousand passengers. The full ship with a body in every bed is twenty six thousand.

We headed for the comedy show around fifteen minutes before it was due to start. As we got closer to the lounge, more and more people began to join us. We where not even in the lobby when we were stopped by a solid wall of bodies. They had closed down the show due to the room being full.

We were disappointed. Not, our vacation is now ruined and we will never ever cruise with Carnival again disappointed. More like not getting the flavor lollipop we wanted. My husband went and asked if the show would play on another night. They said that it would play two nights hence. That wasn’t so bad. Next time, we would just get there much earlier and sit and chat and enjoy each others company while we waited.

Th husband and I looked at each other and decided to go and explore the ship a little bit. I realize now, looking back through my pictures that I did not take as many pictures of the interior of the ship as I wanted to. Next time, I will correct that.

From Bahamas - 2011


From Bahamas - 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment