Photographs From my Travels

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Towel Animals and Excursions

We got out first towel animal. I think it is a cute feature.

From

I think it is supposed to be a sting ray. It was adorable. Our room was not turned down on Sunday night because my husband did not want them to come in with us having stuff everywhere. Later, we relaxed about it. We did use the safe for some things.

From

That sold my husband on the entire thing. The sunglasses are his. I’m assuming its a bulldog. The little extra bit where the steward set up the scene with the sunglasses where adorable.

From

Tim said he left some rubber bands hanging around. I am assuming that its a monkey climbing type of thing instead of the bondage scene that it might be.

From

I caught this one on a cart. It’s a kitty!

From

The heart doesn’t do anything for me. I did put the tip for the steward inside of it and repositioned it up the bed for when they did the evening turn down.

The last one.

From

I think it is a seal. I am not fully sure.

You can buy a book on board (and I am sure the website) that explains how to do the folds to make the towel animals.

More Excursions

I don’t know my spouse very well. We’ve been together for over eight years but some of his inner quarks and desires elude me. They are so different from my own. After our snorkeling trip and what a positive experience it was we decided to see what else we could sign up for.

We went to the shore excursion desk and selected the Segway Tour of Nassau. Tim also picked the ships tour when he found out that not only would he get a tour but he would get to meet the Captain. This excited him. I admit, I wa snot expecting him to be excited to meet the Captain but he was. He asked if I wanted to go as well and I told him no. I might find it interesting for free but I didn't feel like fifty five dollars of free.

There is always the possibly that the excursions will be sold out. However, it is nice that you can go and buy them while on ship. They are really quite well organized. The excursions are actually done by contractors who have agreements with the cruise lines. This makes them more restrictive and safer. At port, you can easily do almost everything and more that you can do on ship but you don’t have the guaranties. This is both good and bad but in the end I feel more good.

No comments:

Post a Comment